Tuesday 29 April 2014

Blog 2: Electric Boogaloo

And... I'm back. 1 year + after some hippy clap trap about new starts and what not I'M STARTING THIS CRAP UP AGAIN. No more excuses, no more lazing around, much more writing about movies and stealing rumours from Bleeding Cool.

Since last we met, I've pretty much stayed on the same course; a boring 9-5 in a Supermarket, interspersed with heightened moments of immense excitement (like working at Blue Peter. And yes it was everything one could wish for and more. And sadly, that's all I get to type about it). But the one thing I've really haven't been doing is writing... anything. At all. So, spurred by many much more talented and hard working people, I thought I might as well have another crack at this whip. I reckon this time I'll spend a bit more time spewing out geek stuff, as friends give me lots of Facebook likes for that. And there's nothing quite like talking about other peoples talented projects to fill the void of doing your own.

Lots of love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment